From: JimW on
When attempting to add an archive.pst file to my 2010 beta I always get the
message I do not have permissions to access the file. I have full
permissions on the file and I also gave full permissions to everyone and
still get the error.

--
Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Was the PST copied over from another location? Did you remove the read only
attribute?

From: VanguardLH on
JimW wrote:

> When attempting to add an archive.pst file to my 2010 beta I always get the
> message I do not have permissions to access the file. I have full
> permissions on the file and I also gave full permissions to everyone and
> still get the error.

This newsgroup discusses the released versions.

Microsoft Office 2010 forums are at:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010