From: mocharz on

Hi,

I run into problem booting up after run update.
Subsequently, I went to repair it with recovery disc.
It ended up worse as my system will just retry booting up
repeatedly...
Here is the failed repair message:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairV2
Problem Signature 01: ExternalMedia
Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6001.18000.6.0.6001.18000
Problem Signature 03: 6
Problem Signature 04: 655371
Problem Signature 05: CorruptAcl
Problem Signature 06: CorruptAcl
Problem Signature 07: 0
Problem Signature 08: 1
Problem Signature 09: FixAcl
Problem Signature 10: 0
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Unlike the others who has driver problems, i tried booting up in low
resolution but failed. However, could it be due to no graphic processor
on board?

Thanks for your help in advance.

--
mocharz

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Post here for assistance:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistarepair/threads

From: Ǝиçεl on
In additions to Robear Dyer's comment

What information to post in the Windows Update forum.
<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/1467f44b-ee27-4f7d-98d7-f1c4b35b3395>

Ǝиçεl
-=-