From: Mike on
I have a rule that states "meeting minutes" should be categorized green. It
works for a manual "run rule now" and it also works for standard emails.

However, I am interested in the Cntrl+Shift+S (post to a folder) function.

I beleive the issue is simply that the posting is not actually sent nor
received.

Is there a way to alter my current rule to run whether the post is
sent/received?

-WIN7.OUTLOOK 2007
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Is this in a mailbox folder or a public folder?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: