From: George on
This system fails every time

Ron wrote:

KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
07-Jan-09

It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
updates. Is there a fix for this?

--
thank you very much for your help

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:32 AM
Ron wrote:

KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
It downloads fine, but I get an error message Error Code: 0x6B2 Failed to
install update. My pc is set up to receive, download and install automatic
updates. Is there a fix for this?

--
thank you very much for your help

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 11:16 AM
muhammad RAFI wrote:

RE: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
"Roni" wrote:

On Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:24 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Please state your full Windows version (e.g.
posting to this newsgroup.

0x6B2 = RPC_S_NO_PROTSEQS_REGISTERED

Try uninstalling Windows Live Photo Gallery and then reinstalling
v12.0.1308.1023:

v12.0.1308.1023:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=3c04d993-dbb4-4fb1-96dd-4b806a9ef1a4

[v12.0.1471.1025 (Beta Refresh):
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=35aeb0c2-4203-455e-b1dd-4b0b14186556]

Roni wrote:

On Thursday, January 08, 2009 4:56 AM
Pendlelad wrote:

RE: KB 946486 Windows Live Photo Gallery
"Roni" wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 3:06 AM
ryybac wrote:

Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Sorry all, but I tried to start my own discussion but it wouldn't go?

Anyway is there a way to get rid of that annoying yellow color background
that Windows Live gallery has. It makes the pictures look crappy in our
opinion. Or should we just move over to Lightroom, etc?
Thanks all.

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:43 AM
TaurArian wrote:

Re: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
ryyback wrote:

You have posted to the WU Newsgroup. For information regarding WLPG perhaps
visit:
http://boards.live.com/Windows%20Live%20Gallery%20Forumboards/board.aspx?BoardID=1168

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 5:53 AM
ryybac wrote:

RE: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color

This is where you want to go if you are using Vista and hate that yellow
background that comes with Windows Live Gallery-:)
Worked for me.

"ryyback" wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:08 AM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

Re: Windows Live Photo Gallery-color
Very nice. Now, what does this have to do with Windows Update?

ryyback wrote:

On Sunday, February 15, 2009 11:45 AM
ryybac wrote:

Well, let's see. Like I said in the OP, it wouldn't let me in to start my own
discussion about said problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I jumped on one that was in the ballpark sort of speak!

WPF Reflection Effect
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc84aa8-3b44-4037-beab-49bd76e20b9b/wpf-reflection-effect.aspx
From: Michael on
The d!ck-heads from egghead are dumber than usual today. I think George hit
his head against the Wall one too many times.

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.