From: aisha on
solve this problem

steven chapman wrote:

error code 800401E4
12-Sep-09

Can anyone advise me as a new user how to get this problem fixed in laymans
terms please, thanks, steven,
Ps step by step would be great.

On Saturday, September 12, 2009 10:23 AM
steven chapman wrote:

error code 800401E4
Can anyone advise me as a new user how to get this problem fixed in laymans
terms please, thanks, steven,
Ps step by step would be great.

On Saturday, September 12, 2009 12:16 PM
PA Bear [MS MVP] wrote:

knowing your full windows version (e.g.
knowing your full windows version (e.g., vista x64 sp2) and the kb number of
the update(s) you are attempting to install when you get the 800401E4 error
would be great, too.

or you could see http://lmgtfy.com/?q=800401E4

steven chapman wrote:

On Wednesday, April 21, 2010 2:28 PM
aisha ahmad wrote:

windowsupdate error code 800401E4
solve this problem

BizTalk: Writing and using a custom referenced functoid.
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/f843db77-a775-415e-bd08-71c2b1127e40/biztalk-writing-and-usin.aspx
From: Michael on
Bite me!

--