From: kmg on
I am working on a lengthy worksheet and have many link to one colmn from
other worksheets so that I can get the totals of all in the column. When I
put in the simple formula of =sum(B10:B2) the total comes up as 0. I tried
setting the column to general, does not work, tried the copy a blank to the
column with paste special an add, does not work. Do not know what next to
trouble shoot with.
From: Bernard Liengme on
Very hard to advise without seeing the data
Want to send me a file -get my email from my website
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Fred Smith on
All the problems you've listed makes it look like your data is text, not
numbers.

What happens when you simple enter a number like 10 in, say, B3? Does your
sum change to 10? If so, it means your range contains text, not numbers.
That's what you have to fix.

Regards,
Fred

From: kmg on