From: NevilleT on
I have Outlook 2007. Had a system crash and had a corruption in Outlook
which required me to run the scanpst utility to fix it. Had lost contacts
and calendar but emails appeared to have been saved.

After reinstalling Vista I reloaded Outlook and tried to import all the
emails from my previous version. They would not import. I renamed the
previous pst file and attached it to the new version thinking I could move
the emails to the new Personal folder. Some converted but many would not. I
get a message "Cannot move the items".

Any suggestions as to what I should try next?
From: NevilleT on
One point I forgot was an error message Öne or more parameter values are not
valid.