From: Kila on
I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start
enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks!
From: Kila on
Sorry, accitentally posted in wrong area.

From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
Could you clarify what you're doing? Outlook has no command like that.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Kila" wrote:

> I have a form that I have created. I am ready to protect it, but "Yes, start
> enforcing protection" is greyed out. What might be wrong? Thanks!

Pages: 1
Prev: Mime Format
Next: Publisher e-mail merge fails