From: Kelli on
I've created a 2003 .ppt file, with a password. If you enter the password
you can make edits. If you do not enter the pw, then the file opens in
read-only mode. When another person on our network tries to open the file,
they receive an error message...."Powerpoint can't read the outline from
s:\directory\filename.ppt. No text converter is installed for this file type."
When opening the file from my workstation, I get the prompt to enter a
password and everything works as expected.

Any help?
From: John Wilson on
Could they have a version BEFORE 2002?