From: Druid on
Hello Guys,

I want to debug my application using Zend Studio debugger in server mode.
When i try to debug a page using Zend Firefox extension (or debug URL in
Zend Studio itself) i got an:

Cannot redeclare class pear_config in C:\php\PEAR\PEAR\Config.php on line 2052

after disabling this require_once, another error appears:

Cannot redeclare class pear_validate in C:\php\PEAR\PEAR\Validate.php on line 46

What is interesting, this configuration works without debugger.

Other packages i use (html_quickform, db, mail) seems to work correctly.

My configuration:
Apache 1.3.33
PHP 5.1.2 (checked also with 5.1.1)
Zend Studio Professional 5.1 + Zend Studio Server 5.1
WindowsXP Professional

I've tried the solution similar according to this:

http://www.zend.com/support/knowledgebase.php?kbid=81&view_only=1

updated all found php.ini files according to this but no effect.

Anyone has an idea what's wrong ?

--
drooid
From: Greg Beaver on
Druid wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> I want to debug my application using Zend Studio debugger in server
> mode. When i try to debug a page using Zend Firefox extension (or debug
> URL in Zend Studio itself) i got an:
>
> Cannot redeclare class pear_config in C:\php\PEAR\PEAR\Config.php on
> line 2052
>
> after disabling this require_once, another error appears:
>
> Cannot redeclare class pear_validate in C:\php\PEAR\PEAR\Validate.php on
> line 46
>
> What is interesting, this configuration works without debugger.
>
> Other packages i use (html_quickform, db, mail) seems to work correctly.
>
> My configuration:
> Apache 1.3.33
> PHP 5.1.2 (checked also with 5.1.1)
> Zend Studio Professional 5.1 + Zend Studio Server 5.1
> WindowsXP Professional
>
> I've tried the solution similar according to this:
>
> http://www.zend.com/support/knowledgebase.php?kbid=81&view_only=1
>
> updated all found php.ini files according to this but no effect.
>
> Anyone has an idea what's wrong ?

I've encountered this many times with Zend Debugger. The solution was
to reboot, which fixed some internal corruption in ZDE. You may want to
fixed on reboot :)

Greg

Pages: 1
Prev: SOAP_Attachment