From: Mona Abdelhady on
Hi, I¹m trying to use pear mail on os x server 10.3 and I keep getting
:Unable to find class for driver smtp in the error log altough I made sour
that both Net_SMTP and Net_Socket are installed, any idea?
From: "Justin Patrin" on
On 2/22/06, Mona Abdelhady <mabdelha(a)cacegypt.org> wrote:
> Hi, I¹m trying to use pear mail on os x server 10.3 and I keep getting
> :Unable to find class for driver smtp in the error log altough I made sour
> that both Net_SMTP and Net_Socket are installed, any idea?

Is your include_path set correctly?

--
Justin Patrin
From: Mona Abdelhady on
Yes the include_path is set correctly, any other thought?

From: bertrand Gugger on
Mona Abdelhady wrote:

>Yes the include_path is set correctly, any other thought?

Please, post the exact error message.

From: Mona Abdelhady on
The exact error message is:

Unable to find class for driver smtp in /usr/local/php5/lib/php/pear.php