From: Helmut Meukel on
Hmm,

I use the Microsoft news server directly with Windows Mail,
but "reliability"?
The news server has filters and some totally inoffensive words
cause posts to be blocked. Interestingly some - not all - of those
posts show up in Google.
Then there seems to be some posters banned from MS news.
In one thread I participated, about 10 days ago, one poster
was totally blocked by the news server, his three posting can
be found via Google, but I never got them from the news server.
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion, "Executables", Terry Austin.

Helmut.