From: NevilleT on
I upgraded my HP laptop from Vista to W7. Now Outlook 2007 keeps freezing
and has to be killed off using Task Manager. In addition I cannot close down
Windows if I am connected to the network. I can restart in safe mode, or if
I unplug the network cable but if I am plugged in, it gets to shutting down
and hangs. Have left it for an hour or so but nothing seems to help.
From: Ǝиçεl on
<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/group/WindowsAnswers>
-=-

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Windows Update has nothing to do with upgrading Windows. Please post any
future questions about upgrading in this forum:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7install/threads