From: Betty on
I have clicked on the link you have posted on this website, but it says that
"web page not found"
I still have the problem with the update. What should I do now?
From: MowGreen on
Betty wrote:
> I have clicked on the link you have posted on this website, but it says that
> "web page not found"
> I still have the problem with the update. What should I do now?

To whom are you replying as the original post was not included in yours?

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

MowGreen
================
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
================

banthecheck.com
From: Robert Aldwinckle on

"Betty" <Betty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

4/23/2009 10:35 AM PST
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=80073712+&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=02ca6126-2d07-48b8-9415-d58790b684ca&mid=02ca6126-2d07-48b8-9415-d58790b684ca

<quote author="Peter Foldes">
Windows and IE version is ??

See if http://google.com/groups?threadm=7529mfF161fs4U1(a)mid.individual.net
helps.
</quote>

> I have clicked on the link you have posted on this website, but it says
> that
> "web page not found"
> I still have the problem with the update. What should I do now?

Here's the thread which was being mentioned. Not clear what specific
details were being referred to

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_frm/thread/ae4b673536f78714/c1a4c45f574caffb?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=

(Google Groups Advanced search for
Message-ID=<above thread thread= value>
)

What you should do now is read that thread to see if there is anything
relevant to your case in there and if not start your own thread with your
own details. E.g. are you really having problems with KB956572 too in
which case we might be able to infer your OS is some version of XP or are
you just keying on the error code in which case your OS is more likely to be
some version of Vista and the the update involved is something else.

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
---