From: Ron on
I need a new printer and am considering a wireless Pixma - probably the
MP560 - anticipating an eventual home wireless network. But the printer
will precede the network, and after a bunch of googling, I haven't found the
explicit assertion that the wireless models can be connected to the computer
via a USB cable. Could someone confirm please.

Thanks, Ron

From: MCheu on
On 22/03/2010 12:13 PM, Ron wrote:
> I need a new printer and am considering a wireless Pixma - probably the
> MP560 - anticipating an eventual home wireless network. But the printer
> will precede the network, and after a bunch of googling, I haven't found
> the explicit assertion that the wireless models can be connected to the
> computer via a USB cable. Could someone confirm please.
>
> Thanks, Ron

Yes. You can use a USB connection.

Refer to the getting started manual for this printer on the Canon site:

http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/6/0300002426/03/MP560_GS_U2_V2.pdf
From: Ron on
Thank you for the answer, the link, and reminding me that the manuals are
online!

-Ron