|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Canon Pixma MP780 'Wrong Cartridge' Error Message
Canon separates the ink "tanks" from the "cartridge." What you need is a "cartridge," which includes the print head. You can find everything you need for your 'Canon Pixima Ink Cartridge' (http://www.4inkjets.com/Canon-PIXMA-ink-cartridges-toner) / ink tanks. ... 12 Aug 2010 10:21
Networked virtual printer for Windows XP
Hi guys and gals, I have an interesting problem. My new Mac is connected via LAN to an old PC running Windows XP which has an obsolete printer (HP LaserJet 1000) for which the Mac does not have drivers. I tried using 4 different drivers including the 1010 driver but it won't print. The print job appears on the ... 10 Aug 2010 10:12
Kodak printers
What's the status of those cheap-ink printers that Kodak introduced not that long ago? ... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
printing problem
When I print a picture on A4 (hp1317 printer) the top half of the pic is ok but the bottom half (mainly the lower bottom half) starts to get horizontal lines across it. I have tried `ink head clean` several times and also prime but cant seem to eliminate it. Any ideas anyone thanks ... 6 Aug 2010 09:21
Canon wide format BC & PF-01/3 Print head eeproms
Hi all, I am trying to work out what information is in these head eeproms, to try to get ideas on why the heads either work or don't. I can read and write the ink chips for 6200 - 8200 which have the same IC model. 93LC46. Though the head eeprom is the slightly bigger 93LC56. I can read the eeprom OK. Indeed ... 6 Aug 2010 07:09
Large Format Inkjet With Scanner?
Does any vendor make a high quality inkjet printer with built in scanner that prints and scans in wide format (e.g., 11x17)? -- W ... 8 Aug 2010 00:30
PCL codes for Landscape double-sided on RICOH AFICIO MP 6500 printer
Hello, Does anyone know the right PCL codes for landscape doube-sided printout on RICOH AFICIO MP 6500 printer? I already configure the formdef file for the print job on my solaris 10 print server; however, the print out is a portrait double-sided. Below is the entry in my formdef: \E&llO\E&l2A\E&llS\E&... 4 Aug 2010 15:47
Problems scanning negatives on Epson 1200 picturemate
I'm scanning old negatives on my Epson Perfection 1200 photo. I'm having problems with black & white negatives where there is large amount of white (some old skiing photos) or black (some night shots). The scanner crops the majority of the photo. How can I adjust the settings so that it scans the whole photo? Pe... 5 Aug 2010 14:39
Stylus R2400 and Windows 7 64 bit can't choose b & w printing
I just got a new computer running win 7, 64 bit. I downloaded the drivers and installed for the Stylus R2400. Everything looks fine EXCEPT that in the advanced options - the box that says print "enhanced b & w" is now greyed out and cannot be chosen. Since this printer is known for its excellent black and ... 4 Aug 2010 00:36
ditched my Samsung ML-2150, got an HP P2055dn - now I'm happy!
The Samsung printer was getting all these "errors," which meant that I had to power-cycle the printer with each print job. Unplugged the Samsung and put it into a pile for the local e-recycling center. So today I took delivery of my new HP printer. Love it. Network enabled, has options for duplex, 250 page tra... 12 Aug 2010 14:45
Review of 62 All-In-One Inkjet printers
The September 2010 issue of Consumer Reports magazine reviews 62 All-In-One Inkjet printers. The results include the cost to print a 4"x6" photo and the cost to print a text page. The photo costs range from $0.30 to $1.35 per photo. The text page costs range from $0.01 to $0.12 per page. - David Harper ... 8 Aug 2010 07:59
Deficiency in Printer drivers
I would like to highlight a problem which we have found with laser printer (Postscript) and similar drivers and ask if anyone has found a solution. The following comments only apply where there is a different cost/page for B/W and colour printing. We print large numbers of magazines etc. on large laser printers... 12 Aug 2010 06:01
Postscript still important for laser printers? How much RAM
In article <i2t3ig$irf$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Tim Okergit <to(a)notme.com> wrote: I've noticed (at least on my Samsung printer, for which I have both Postscript and PCL "instances") that print job file sizes are much, much smaller for Postscript than PCL. Postscript uses vector rather than the... 31 Jul 2010 00:00
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11