From: W on
Does any vendor make a high quality inkjet printer with built in scanner
that prints and scans in wide format (e.g., 11x17)?

From: Bennett Price on
Look here:
http://www.brother-usa.com/MFC/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=MFC6490CW

From: MD34 on
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 08:44:44 -0700, Bennett Price <bjprice(a)cal.berkeley.edu>
wrote:

>Look here:
>http://www.brother-usa.com/MFC/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=MFC6490CW
>
>On 8/6/2010 12:52 AM, W wrote:
>> Does any vendor make a high quality inkjet printer with built in scanner
>> that prints and scans in wide format (e.g., 11x17)?

From past experience, I'm not a fan of all-in-one contraptions. Buy a scanner
and a printer seperate. Then you can upgrade, downgrade, replace broken part,
without loss of function.
From: Arthur Entlich on
While I agree with MD34 regarding all in one contraptions, I do believe
Brother offered a 11 x 17 all in one model at one point. Not sure if it
is still available, however.

Art

If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/