First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Toner Refill Compatibility
I've got a few bottles of toner for an HP LJ 1100 but no longer own the printer. Can I use this toner in an HP LJ 1020? ... 1 Aug 2010 18:05
EPSON R200 banding problem (ctd.)
Forgot to mention two samples available at: http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg and http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg ... 1 Aug 2010 18:05
EPSON R200 banding problem
Can anyone tell me how to avoid banding patterns on my 10x15 cm (other sizes as well) prints. Using: EPSON Stylus Photo R200 Epson Premium Glossy Paper (and others) Compatible ink cartridges. Printing both with Adobe Photo Deluxe and Microsoft Picture it. I went through the print head aligning procedure and n... 30 Jul 2010 05:20
Spun around with "Atlantic Inkjet"
Whoops! Some people had good experiences with Atlantic Inkjet's ink quality so I sent them an order around a 3 years ago. What I'd bought was a refill kit for my HP #78 cartridges. Something was up. My order was filled, at least, I thought, by a place located in New Brunswick, Canada, just over the border fro... 7 Aug 2010 16:54
Good refill ink for HP #78
I want to refill my own HP #78 cartridges. I need good reliable ink for everyday printing on ordinary paper. Thanks. Richard PS: Been gone for a long time. ... 31 Jul 2010 20:32
third party replacement for HP cartridge?
Does anyone have experiences with either Rosewill or third-party cartridges for HP printers? I'm all set to buy the HP 2055dn printer from my favorite-of-all-favorite websites, www.newegg.com. [highly regarded, check out www.resellerratings.com ] They are offering several "combo" deals with this printer, incl... 28 Jul 2010 00:58
Profiling again!
I think I am starting to understand a bit about this but am still struggling. As I mentioned before I have created monitor and paper profiles using ColorMunki. I have set the ColorMunki monitor profile as the Windows default, which if no other profile is associated with PSP, will be used. Thus if Color Managemen... 27 Jul 2010 06:14
Problems with Epson Perfection 1200 photo and possible epson conflicts
I've been given an Epson Perfection1200 photo, but with no installation disks. I downloaded the files (4 files in total off the Epson website) and the scanner worked OK for some old negatives I wanted to digitise. I was running a lexmark printer on the same pc. I then changed the lexmark to an epson sx600fw (printe... 28 Jul 2010 11:51
Postscript still important for laser printers? How much RAMis enough? LexMark?
On 07/24/2010 01:37 PM, MD34 wrote: I used to service Lexmark laser and color laser printers and hated them. Everything was hard to get to, tech support/parts order sucked big time. Documentation was terrible. In about a year, I'll buy a color printer for printing photographs. As I've already said, year... 2 Aug 2010 19:09
Postscript still important for laser printers? How much RAM isenough? LexMark?
Andrew Hamilton <Ahamilton90900(a)yahoo.com> wrote: I need to buy a "small office" laser printer to replace my Samsung ML-2150, which has gotten very erratic lately. This printer has Postscript emulation and 16 MB of RAM. (Years ago, I tried to upgrade the RAM, but could not find a compatible third-party me... 26 Jul 2010 22:40
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12