First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Canon MX700
I,ve got a MX700 where the yellow tank needs deep cleaning almost everytime it is used. It comes good after several deep cleans and then a few days later it will be blocked(?) again. Its next to full of ink. Is it possible to clean printhead? Or any other suggestion?. Many thanks John ... 15 Jul 2010 04:28
Help to buy a printer
Could you give me some advice to buy a multifunction inkjet printer : printer, fax, scanner, phototocopier. Not interested by high speed machines, average price, used mainly for home work. TIA -- Jacques Dupuy ... 29 Jun 2010 03:04
Printer Finisher
After a three years lease on a printer/finisher producing some 400-1000 A5 saddle-stitched booklets a month and other items we are considering a replacement. Has anyone experience of other makes of such equipment which they could pass on to us? We believe tha Hewlett Packard, Xerox and Sharp have similar equipme... 27 Jun 2010 07:23
Adding HP 1022 printer across network
I have an HP 1022 printer connected to a Dell Inspiron PC running Windows 7. I have addded it to another PC that is connected to the first across a wireless home network. When I print from the second PC, it shows up as printing, but doesn't actually print until PC 1 is re-booted. How do I get it to print corre... 5 Jul 2010 11:04
Samsung ML-6060 laser printer
I have a Samsung ML-6060 mono laser printer, which I have had for some time, although I don't do a great deal of printing with it. However recently the print has been rather pale and gray, rather a dense black. I am sure that it is *not* set to the "toner save" option, as the "toner save" light does not light ... 18 Jul 2010 10:31
Black spots on Brother 4070CDW prints
I've had a Brother 4070CDW color laser for several years. So far I've loved the output, both color and B&W. Last week it started scattering black specks over the page. I tried switching the BK cartridge but the pattern remains the same. Can you suggest how to clean whatever to stop this? John ... 27 Jun 2010 00:58
help choosing among these b/w laser MFD
I am hunting a laser printer with scan and copy capabilities, home use. Some newbie questions: any brand/model to avoid? I don't need colours, but if I bought it, would that imply buying 2 different toners, one for black and another for colours? So far, I am tempted (read raving reviews and it doesnt look too b... 25 Jun 2010 08:47
cleaning solenoid on HPLJ6P - lubrication?
Alan wrote: I'm having some paper jam issues with my HPLJ6P. I've been advised that I should clean the solenoids. What's recommended for lubricating the moving part of a solenoid? Dinosaur HPCLJ5M if it matters. Thanks! Adam ... 23 Jun 2010 18:24
Canon ip4600 - windows 7 64 bit
Hi Building a new PC with windows 7 64 bit. What is the best way to load the drivers/software for my Canon ip4600? I read snippet somewhere "I uninstalled every thing that belong to the printer. then I tried to install it again by using CD that came with the printer. A pop up message suggested that this is ver... 23 Jun 2010 17:17
What is the liquid used to clean cartridges?
Rather then refilling the cartridges on my HPs series 900 with the proper ink, I some times, when the ink starts to fail, fill the color containers with the liquid that comes with the refilling ink. Is it just water, distilled or not? It works, it cleans the jets and some times I can't tell the difference on the c... 26 Jun 2010 08:38