From: Domanda on
I am hunting a laser printer with scan and copy capabilities, home
use. Some newbie questions:
any brand/model to avoid?
I don't need colours, but if I bought it, would that imply buying 2
different toners, one for black and another for colours?

So far, I am tempted (read raving reviews and it doesnt look too bulky
either) by Samsung SCX-4600 or Samsung SCX-4623f even though I am not
a big fax sender. Considering colour option as well, there is the
Samsung clx 3175, but as I wrote above I dont think i'll need that
much the option of printing colors.

What I miss is basically wireless connection for my laptop IBM X60
(the printer will be connected via usb to my desktop and I will be
swapping cables all times I need to print from laptop) and walk-up
printing, i.e. printing from a usb pen.

Is there a model you'd suggest with these two additional features as
well?
thanks in advance

From: Domanda on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:55:08 -0400, "Elmo P. Shagnasty"
<elmop(a)nastydesigns.com> wrote:

>Just get a Brother and be done with it. Superb units.

thanks
any particular reason for ditching Samsung?