First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Problem filling an new HP97 cartridge
I recently purchased a new HP97 tri-color cartridge (for HP Deskjet 6980) and gave it its first refill today. Unfortunately the ink level registered empty before I got around to refill it. Well, after refilling it, the printer will not print. It will not respond to nozzle test, cartridge cleaning, etc. I have ... 21 Mar 2010 23:14
Is there a way to refill the HP 564 cartridges
$10 is killing me, buying these cartridges. Is there a place that refills them. ... 15 Mar 2010 03:31
HP Deskjet 1120C : head alignment
Hi to Everyone, My old HP DJ1120C is mostly used under Debian Linux. However, under Linux, there is no head alignment function available. So, each time I replaced the ink cartridges, I had to connect my printer to an old PC that ran under Win95 so that I could align the heads. On my new PC under Debian Linu... 14 Mar 2010 07:36
Sharing Printers in Windows
Sorry if this should go to another group , but I thought I'd start here.. Currently have a Win 7 / 64 bit desktop and a Win XP desktop sharing files , folders and my 2 printers ( Canon MP510 and HP LaserJet 1020). Everything working nicely ( and I'm bored so I want to torture myself ). Just added a Win 7 Net... 14 Mar 2010 15:24
HP 1022 Laserjet started producing garbage.
My HP 1022 Laser Jet has suddenly started producing pages of garbage when I try and print a single page. Can I clear its memory in some way? ... 21 Mar 2010 10:28
Laserjet 4MP takes 5 minutes to print a page???
Laserjet 4MP but same problem with 4L. Windows 7, but same problem in xp. 2.8GHZ P4 desktop computer. Printing text is acceptable. But when printing graphics, it can take 5 minutes to print a page. Use with a scanner to copy documents is excruciatingly slow. Printer has 18MB of ram. The driver insists on s... 4 May 2010 08:58
Trouble printing 4 up - multiple pages
I'm trying to print the same page 4 x on one page of A i.e. 4 x A6 copies. I've tried multiple pages but it only shows in the preview panel one A6 copy in the top left corner. Have tried this on a HP 1022 Laser Printer and a Canon MP600R - both give the same result. ... 12 Mar 2010 13:54
PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II: exact size of photos?
Hi, I'm planning on buying a Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II to print my own photos (mostly for photo exhibitions). I've been told it's not possible to print a full-page photo, but that all photos are framed by a white border. It's not something I overly worry about, except that I'm not sure whether or not I can co... 10 Mar 2010 22:00
New Canon IP 4700 Printer Question
I just purchased a Canon IP 4700 printer and so far, am happy with its operation. The only area of concern is as follows: Rather frequently, I can hear the printer going thru some type of operation. I suspect it has something to do with cleaning of the printer head. If so, is this where the computer is perio... 17 Mar 2010 21:11
HP Print Quality Problem
We have a HP Officejet J5780 printer that has developed a printing problem that I have not seen before. When I print a page the top of the page starts off fine then the quality gradually gets worse as it goes down the page until by the middle of the page it is so faint it is unreadable. I have tried changing th... 17 Mar 2010 09:05