First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Will eBooks readers slow down printer sales??
I can see a day where instead of printing things on paper we will just squirt them to eBook readers. Agree? Disagree? What you think? ... 8 Dec 2009 18:39
Problem with Atlantic Inkjet?
Hello, all you Gurus: I've been using Atlantic inkjet inks for my Canon iP-4000 ever since the printer first came onto the market and those inks have worked very well and very reliably. I've gone through two Canons and I'm working on my third (used from ebay.) Considering the current economic climate, I've foun... 6 Dec 2009 04:09
Using fan-fold tractor feed paper?
I have several LARGE cartons of fan-fold tractor feed paper. It’s a nice, 20 lb. paper. If I tear off the side-strips, separate and “fan” the individual sheets, could I expect this paper to feed cleanly thru a modern monochrome laser printer? ((Brother HL-2140)) Or would it want to jam a lot? I don’t p... 10 Dec 2009 07:53
What's a DeskJet 500K?
Hello all... Yes, you read that right. Yesterday I was driving down the road when I saw a DeskJet box out by the trash--and it clearly was not new. A quick look revealed the DeskJet to be in said box, so I grabbed it. The box itself claims the printer to be a DeskJet 500C while the label on the printer says it i... 15 Dec 2009 15:34
Epson 3000?
I have inherited an Epson 3000 Stylus printer in pristine condition. It does not want to print in color, just black and white. Though the installation disk is specified as only for Window NT and before, I did find XP drivers that enable it to be recognized by my XP SP3. It connects via LPT1. I have tried cle... 4 Dec 2009 08:26
HP 6500 OfficeJet wireless
I am engineering student at local uni. I'm in need of a decent all in one printer/scanner Seems the HP 6500 OfficeJet wireless is getting good reviews I don't really need the auto doc feeder..... I don't think Anyone have this unit and can share some experience? ... 8 Dec 2009 16:24
Epson D120 "Service required"
Hi. I have an Epson D120, just over a year old. The status monitor is showing the message " Service Required. Parts inside your printer are near the end of their service life. See your printer documentation. That says "The waste ink pad in the printer is saturated. Contact your dealer to replace it." Aft... 1 Dec 2009 06:06
HP Officejet 6500 lockedup
The printer wont respond to any command. It is brand new and operating on windows 7. The on/off switch has no effect, it just stays on till the plug is pulled. Then the next time it is turned on it dows the same thing. Question is, is there a method to reset the nardware in some way. Any help would be appreciated... 27 Nov 2009 09:56
Canon iP4000 Print Head Problem
I have a Canon ip4000 with only 1/2 of the black (3e-BK) printing in the draft and the standard modes. Very distinct bands (not streaking) alternating with a good line and a blank line. Cleaning was to no avail. What I did to be able to use the head was to go into the envelop mode which gave me extra passes,... 4 Dec 2009 16:15
Which Inkjet Paper for Picture Book?
Hi everyone! I think this question is a little different as the printer isn't a problem in this case (Canon i550 inkjet if that matters). Soon I'll be printing some line drawings, and want to use better paper -- except the office supply stores around here have an overwhelming number of choices that claim to w... 4 Dec 2009 17:23