First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Need Canon Pixma MP830 Service Manual & Parts Manual - Thanks inAdvance
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ... 12 Nov 2008 05:46
Re^2: How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series?
(Apologies for starting a new basenot. My newsreader is misbehaving.) e: How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series? Bob Headrick (bobh(a)xxxxxxxxxxx>) said: I want to eliminate the "ink cartridge missing or damaged" error from my HP all-in-one. I'm exploring thr... 5 Nov 2008 18:37
How to override the ink expiration date, HP OfficeJet L7500/7600/7700 series?
I want to eliminate the "ink cartridge missing or damaged" error from my HP all-in-one. I'm exploring three options, and option two is overriding the expiration date. - According to the official HP information at http://www.hp.com/pageyield/articles/us/en/InkExpiration.html , the HP88 cartridge is "Able to con... 5 Nov 2008 18:37
Suggestions for a consumer-level printer that will scan to USB without a PC connection?
Hi, I'm looking for a printer that will scan to a USB drive without a PC connection. I would like this because I've found printer drivers to be unusually bloated. I install them on an old PC which does little more than print. Opening a remote desktop connection and waiting for the old PC to respond is never... 13 Oct 2008 11:29
DVD Cover
Can anyone advise what type of glossy paper (weight wise) is about right for the DVD covers that go inside the plastic on the outside of the DVD? e.g. 100gsm, 120gsm? Some of the DVDs I have the paper does seem pretty thin but when I have been looking for glossy paper for this I don't seem to have be... 11 Sep 2008 00:45
User-replaceable parts in HP 3055 All-in-One???
I have an HP 3055 AiO and the printer does intermittent fading along one side of the paper. A new cart and shaking up the cart don't solve the problem. The status report says that it has printed 20k pages. Is this a fuser issue? I can find the p/n, RM1-3044-000CN but I can' find an online hardware ... 3 Sep 2008 08:13
print on heavy stock, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick ?
I'm looking for a color printer that can handle very heavy linen and cotton stock in sheets as large as 13x19 inches... I see canon's pixima 9000 will take 1 to 1 1/2 mm but I don't know if it has a straight-through path or if it could be modified to handle thicker and heavier stock .... any thoughts would be mo... 2 Sep 2008 19:57
Can no longer scan on HP 3055
We have a HP 3055 which we can no longer use for scanning. It has lost the setup for transferring the scanned document to a workstation and reports "Not set up on PC" after pressing the "scan to" button. Any attempt to reload the setup from any workstation eventually times out with error "Failed to update the desti... 7 Aug 2008 23:45
force factory reset on phaser 6120
My Xerox Phaser 6120 thinks it has a password, and won't let me reconfigure it without it, via either the front panel or the web interface. RTFMing tells me how to restore factory settings - once I'm logged in. It also tells me the default admin password for the web interface: doesn't work. There has to be a w... 13 Jul 2008 06:55
HP 1400 series
Hi: The following problem occurred suddenly I am now receiving an "E" and blinking cart light. Computer screen indicates "Cart incorrectly installed". I have changed both carts, and followed all HP troubleshooting advice. No luck. Dead printer ?? ... 1 Feb 2008 00:46
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last