First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Head cleaning
Why don't the printer manufacturers let you clean the particular head that is clogged instead of having to do a cleaning cycle on all of the heads, which uses ink for heads that aren't clogged? ... 17 Dec 2009 02:46
Update/ missing manuals
You guys are great! Before anyone else sends me links and names of data recovery programs, I want to explain why I can't use one. Unfortunately, the sequence of events which occurred makes them not usable in my situation. In a nutshell, I needed to compile some DVD image files on my hard drive to copy th... 15 Dec 2009 11:08
Epson Stylus Color 600 Advice
Hello, i'm having the same problem on my epson stylus 600. Whenever I try and print, a blank page comes out and the cartridge is full. any help will be much appreciated ... 14 Dec 2009 13:13
Printer
Win a printer! Castle Ink is giving away a printer every month. Learn More http://www.castleink.com/_inkjet_articles.html ... 12 Dec 2009 00:35
Konica-Minolta 2300 Series (DL & W models) paper feed problems - anyone else had this?
I too have had the same types of jams. First it was the paper tray sensor - have to keep removing the paper and tapping the sensor lever. That would then keep it happy for the session. Now, it needs to be tapped every sheet. Not acceptable. Second, the tray wouldn't rise up to allow the paper to feed. The tric... 10 Dec 2009 17:53
When I print with ICM profiles, I get stripes
Hello all, I've had this problem since I started trying to use custom-generated ICM profiles. I have an Epson R1800 printer which works fine in usual modes. I have a Datacolor SpyderPrint calibrator and I've generated profiles for a bunch of papers. Now when I print (in Paint Shop Pro) I do the following ... 12 Dec 2009 06:58
r300 problem jam paper
the printer error "jam paper" but the papar isn't jam. Why? can you help me? ... 9 Dec 2009 17:45
Canon PIXMA iP5200 - error message "more than one cyan cartridge installed"
I have a Canon PIXMA iP5200 that I'm generally pleased with. However, recently it has been giving me an error message when I try to print that I have more than one cyan cartridge installed. I have only one and it is in the correct slot. It is not empty as far as I can tell - the fiber part of the reservoir still ap... 8 Dec 2009 10:47
kodak 5250 - opinions please
I am cross-posting this message to alt.comp.periphs.printers to get as many opinions as possible. I have been using an HP C-3135 all-in-one for a couple of years and considering changing printer. I am rather attracted to the Kodak 5250 all-in-one but would rather get some opinions before making a final deci... 1 Jan 2010 10:49
General questions about ink consumption on large format inkjet printers
I've been unable to find out what could be the more or less average costs per M2 - (or square foor ot square yard),whatever, in ink of large format printers. I mean, for photo printing, average tone. Second question: is there a way to find out if some papers need much more or much less inks than others? ... 10 Dec 2009 02:31