From: SammyJankis on

Hello, i'm having the same problem on my epson stylus 600. Whenever I
try and print, a blank page comes out and the cartridge is full. any
help will be much appreciated

From: Don Phillipson on
"SammyJankis" <SammyJankis.436j9y(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> Hello, i'm having the same problem on my epson stylus 600. Whenever I
> try and print, a blank page comes out and the cartridge is full. any
> help will be much appreciated

Have you attempted to clean the printhead nozzles?
Advice can be got by email from e-printerhelp(at)mvps(dot)org
The Stylus 600 was marketed 15 years ago and no one builds
inkjets to last so long.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs