First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
MP 530 cuts off right side of page
Canon MP 530 cuts off the right side of the page on certain things, could be an email , many times a web page( Firefox). Just wondering of there is a way to set the default to "shrink to fit page" if that is appropriate setting. Any other thoughts on how to "fix" this? Thank you ... 19 Mar 2010 11:56
Canon IP5000: yellow misses rows
First of all sorry for my english, I'm italian. SUddenly my IP5000 started printing yellow missing one band. I mean: if I print a yellow page test, it prints one yellow band, one white one, one yellow band, one white one... and so on I made quite all kind of cleaning with no results.:( Any suggestions? Thank you ... 8 Mar 2010 22:01
Where is measekite?
Whatever happen to measekite? Whatever happen to Frank? Those two trolls were the funniest things on this board. Did they make-up and become friends? ... 9 Mar 2010 05:37
how to remove label adhesive from printer roller
I managed to successfully remove the label that had gotten stuck, but subsequent papers are still jamming (at the top back). I have an HP Laserjet 1320. I tried cleaning them all with alcohol wipes, but the adhesive is still there & I'm not sure whether to now use the WD40 or the adhesive remover. ... 5 Mar 2010 10:31
I need help!
Can anyone tell me which HP printers can use this original HP catridge: 56,344 and 350? Thank you very much for the answer! __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4903 (20100228) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset... 4 Mar 2010 11:11
Testing
I have seen no activity here for 3 or four days now. Just testing to see if my ISP has done something to the Usenet groups feed. Art -- If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste, I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog: http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/ ... 3 Mar 2010 07:20
Epson Color Laser C1100 Magenta Bands
On colour prints I am getting fuzzy, not sharp, magenta bands of varying widths. They are on A4 and go across the 21 cm length, ie left to right across a portrait page. The whole image is there but covered by these parallel bands of varying widths and varying distances apart. Tried cleaning the printhead with the s... 27 Feb 2010 13:13
Photo Printer Choice
Lon;1163280 Wrote: Patty wrote: I'm currently looking for a photo printer to make decent photo prints. At this time, I plan to put the prints in frames under glass. I'm currently looking at the Epson 1400, which is on sale this week for $199.00 and sounds like a very good price. M... 8 Mar 2010 15:15
Total number of pages printed?
HP Laserjet 1020 I cannot find any way of getting that info from the ROM or wherever, no buttons at all on this printer. I have worked out a way of adding one , mechanically, the "milometer" section cut off an impulse counter and string connecting the trigger bar to a convenient solenoid that activates once a page... 24 Feb 2010 04:14
canon i550 partial print
We've got a canon bj i550 printer. On the test page (win xp) it prints the windows logo in color but nothing else. It prints the head alignment patterns ok but won't print documents. It's reporting that the ink levels are low in everything but black. It tried setting it so that it would only use black but then ... 26 Feb 2010 16:26