From: kittyvonne on

I managed to successfully remove the label that had gotten stuck, but
subsequent papers are still jamming (at the top back). I have an HP
Laserjet 1320. I tried cleaning them all with alcohol wipes, but the
adhesive is still there & I'm not sure whether to now use the WD40 or
the adhesive remover.

From: NotMe on

"kittyvonne" <kittyvonne.47bo1s(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> I managed to successfully remove the label that had gotten stuck, but
> subsequent papers are still jamming (at the top back). I have an HP
> Laserjet 1320. I tried cleaning them all with alcohol wipes, but the
> adhesive is still there & I'm not sure whether to now use the WD40 or
> the adhesive remover.

I'd recommend checking with the folk that sold/manufactured the labels for
what they use in the adhesive and more what they recommend as a solvent.
Then check to be sure the solvent won't damage your printer.

Pages: 1
Prev: I need help!
Next: Where is measekite?