From: Arthur Entlich on
I have seen no activity here for 3 or four days now.

Just testing to see if my ISP has done something to the Usenet groups feed.

Art

--
If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/
From: Arthur Entlich on
Well, that was fast...

Apparently it isn't my ISP at fault...

From: Paul Heslop on
Arthur Entlich wrote:

> Well, that was fast...
>
> Apparently it isn't my ISP at fault...
>
> Art
>
> If you are interested in issues surrounding e-waste,
> I invite you to enter the discussion at my blog:
>
> http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/
>
> Arthur Entlich wrote:
> > I have seen no activity here for 3 or four days now.
> >
> > Just testing to see if my ISP has done something to the Usenet groups feed.
> >
> > Art

the last post I can see before yours is from saturday, Arthur

--
Paul (we break easy)
Stop and Look