First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Epson EPL-3000 printer... how to...
Hi, I have an old Epson EPL-3000 printer... It works perfectly under OS XP32 & Vista32. I cannot seem to find out how to install using it under OS Win7 32. The printer is correctly "identified" from the list by OS - as GCA (Manufacturer) and Epson EPL-3000 (Printer)... The std. MS printer drivers (used also un... 10 May 2010 09:51
Canon S900 Install Profiles
I have a Canon S900 printer with Win7 32 and am using Photoshop Elements 8 to print. I cannot seem to find out how to install a custom printer profile. Does anyone know of a simple step-by-step procedure on how to do this? Thanks, Gordo ... 6 May 2010 15:22
Color catridge problem
Hi, Just want to know, when I switch the setting to print black and white only, which color does the printer use? gray, matte black or photo black. Also is that mean other color Cyan, magenta and yellow will not be used at all? I am using HP DesignJet 610T. Thanks Daniel ... 6 May 2010 00:54
cleaning solenoid on HPLJ6P
I'm having some paper jam issues with my HPLJ6P. I've been advised that I should clean the solenoids. Can anyone tell me more specifically how to go about that? I do have the service manual but that doesn't mention this procedure. Also it looks like a bit of a struggle to remove the case to get at the innards,... 15 May 2010 20:16
Canon MP510 : ATT Art
You were good enough to reply to my post last week , I wonder if I could trouble you again ? I posted regarding removing the carts so that I could clean the print head , which is missing black. I was concerned they'd be marked as empty by the printer on reinsertion ( they weren't). I cleaned the head , ran a t... 2 May 2010 13:08
Oki maintenance software
A little late but still noteworthy. I found these while surfing the web. http://www.justmanuals.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=muwin&x=0&y=0 Andrew;91244 Wrote: Hi nobody know how i can find muwin software for oki printer? thanks "Andrew" <andrew(a)someone.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:46... 30 Apr 2010 21:52
A3 Photo Printer with CIS
Hi, I'm in the market for a top quality A3 photo printer with a CIS. I'm currently looking at: Epson R2880, R1900 & 1400; Canon PIXMA Pro 9500 MK II & Pro 9000 MK II. Has anyone got any suggestions for me please? I have to say I had an Epson R2400 with a Fotospeed Quill CIS and couldn't get it to work rel... 3 May 2010 08:43
Failed HP C1515n Printer
I wonder whether someone here can help me recover the use of my HP LaserJet CP1515n printer which will not start up correctly? On switch-on, the initial start cycle begins as ususal, with 'Hewlwtt-Packard' and chevrons appearing one by one in the printer display. Eventually 'Ready' appears but followed immediate... 9 May 2010 21:59
Canon 9000 pro
Does anyone know if this printer stops when it is out of ink? When I say out of ink, I don't mean when the printer says it is out but when there isn't any ink left in the sponge either. I can get at least 10 - 4X6 prints after the printer says it is out of a particular color but I don't want to push it anymore ... 29 Apr 2010 10:05
hp deskjet 845c problem
I bought a new computer, with OS Windows 7. It doesn't seem to like my hp deskjet 845c. It rejected my CD for driver installation. Then I downloaded a driver directly from the hp website. After installation and trying to print something, I see a message "Waiting for the printer to intialise..." Also, the "Print... 27 Apr 2010 16:46