First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
HP 8750 installation problems (W-XP)
Hi all, Here�s a long one but it�s necessary that it be that way. A very short time ago I bought a used HP Photosmart 8750 and have been trying to install the software. I haven�t an accurate count but it surely must be approaching a dozen times that I have installed & uninstalled it. I did get it to ge... 15 Jun 2010 00:01
printing on custom module
hello im using a HP 1005 laserjet printer, ive added my custom paper module. using photoshop ive captured the white module matching the paper sheet size, however when im printing the captured image (data layer not module) with 0 margins set, the image results bigger than the given paper sheet; how can i set th... 14 Jun 2010 12:52
Cartridge removal
I notice in my Brother MFC-495CW printer manual, there is a strong caution about removal of an ink cartridge unless it needs replacement. In other words, the cartridge should not be taken out and then in repeatedly except for replacement. What is the down side of doing this? Dave C. ... 16 Jun 2010 12:08
Brother Printer MFC-495CW Printing Photos
Just for your information: using my new printer, when I print photos, the color balance is off...toward yellow. Tried to adjust using the built in 'color enhancement' then tried with PhotoShop, etc. to no avail. It became too tricky. Using the recommended settings of Photo Paper, "BL71 Paper" or "Other Photo ... 9 Jun 2010 20:55
paper out light on Cannon LBP5100
My Cannon LBP5100 is flashing its paper out. I have filled and re-filled the paper rack etc. Had the printer out, had a good check all over it and give it a good clean also but still no joy. Any ideas? ... 9 Jun 2010 10:50
Cleaning a HP Laserjet 6P -- Which Cleaning Utility and Where?
I can't seem to find the right cleaning utility for Windows XP. Did HP not create one for the HP Laserjet 6P? I happen to have a lot of cartridges and looking to print a book interior and have it professionally bound. It would be great to be able to clean the printer as there are two tiny dots coming out on t... 9 Jun 2010 03:10
"Communication Error" Epson Stylus
I've had pretty good luck with Epson printers but their tech support is pretty near pathetic. One thing that would be a HUGE STEP UP would be if their corporate people started sending out customer satisfaction surveys to anyone that used tech support - existing tech support wouldn't be there long. I have a C88 pri... 11 Jun 2010 14:47
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://latestnewsupdate.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 7 Jun 2010 00:56
Brother compatibles
I'm interested in the Brother MFC-495CW and have found several retailers selling compatible carts ( Amazon , eBay etc) Can someone recommend a good Nth American company ? Thanks ... 8 Jun 2010 21:42
Which low use but safe printer for engineering student?
"Stuart" <Spambin(a)argonet.co.uk> wrote in message news:5121cc2b38Spambin(a)argonet.co.uk... In article <833g06p2gh88c8dghhh7r026qsbelub0vh(a)4ax.com>, <me(a)privacy.net> wrote: Ink jets sound like they will clog up if not used daily. They're not /that/ bad! I can go away on holiday for a fortnig... 8 Jun 2010 12:34
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last