First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Postscript still important for laser printers? How much RAM is enough? LexMark?
I need to buy a "small office" laser printer to replace my Samsung ML-2150, which has gotten very erratic lately. This printer has Postscript emulation and 16 MB of RAM. (Years ago, I tried to upgrade the RAM, but could not find a compatible third-party memory stick.) Is Postscript emulation still important. I... 28 Jul 2010 23:56
Samsung CLX 3175 FN in reset loop
After sending some multiple recipient fax, it suddenly froze, once restarted, it keeps looping a restart with following error messages: Warming up FAX SSM... Interna Error and again and again Any suggestion on how to reset it to factory defaults? Thanks, Guido ... 22 Jul 2010 19:07
MP620 - Using Router to Connect Both Wirelessly and Wired
I've got an MP620, and have it connected wirelessly to my DLink router. I print from three different wifi laptops, and it works great. My home network is named codered. The DLink router can operate both wirelessly and also has 4 Ethernet ports. I have a desktop connected with an Ethernet cable to the DLink... 21 Jul 2010 15:49
Onsite Computer Repairs Northern & Southern Suburbs Perth
No Hourly Rate - Fixed Price Same Day Service Experienced Computer Technicians Proudly WA owned and run Onsite Computer Repairs Home or Office http://www.geekswa.com.au/index.html ... 20 Jul 2010 23:25
Why do inkjet cartridges have those sponges?
Has anyone found out why inkjet cartridges have those sponges inside, one for each ink? The only advantage I can see is that they keep ink from spilling all over the place if the cartridge gets tilted or inverted in transit. Or are they meant to keep the user from shaking the cartridge and hearing that the in... 9 Aug 2010 14:33
Canon Printers and the address book
Canon has a dialing directory built into their faxing software. It looks exactly the same as the WAB looks only it is not the same. The way I send faxes is to have the document open and select "Print" Windows then shows me a list of printers. Canon fax is one of the options. It gives me a list of names and I c... 20 Jul 2010 17:58
Cleaning a HP printhead
On 7/20/2010 17:07, buddy b wrote: What should I try to clean a printhead before buying another? google "how to clean inkjet printer head" -- @~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! May the Force and Farce be with you! /( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.34.1 ^ ^ ... 21 Jul 2010 10:13
Brother Printer MFC-495CW after market ink cartridges
I am using AAAToner.com LC61 after market cartridges (China) for this printer and so far with success. Has anyone used these in particular with any problems or successes? Does anyone have experiences or recommendations with other after market LC61 cartridges with this printer? Any problems? Any success? In... 20 Jul 2010 11:20
Konica fuser rebuild kits?
Anyone know of a place to buy a new fuser roller for a Konica Minolta fuser? I've bought them for HP but not this brand. ... 19 Jul 2010 16:51
Compaq Toner, Compaq Ink Cartridges, Compaq Ribbons
The Buy Toner Online sells Compaq Brand Toners, Ink cartridges and Ribbons. The Buy Toner Online is an ISO 9001&140001 certified online shopping site, which provides 100 percent unconditional guarantee to the products it sells. The Buy Online Toner displays top selling products separately to enable ... 17 Jul 2010 08:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13