First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Brother HL-5340D
I am looking to buy a new mono printer. I have read favorable reviews about the Brother HL-5340D. Does anyone have this printer, and would they recommend it ? ... 20 Nov 2009 01:16
Needing some advice regarding ink consumption % paper qualityand...
I don't use Canon printers, but as a general rule, the ink usage is about like this (based upon how the driver is set up, because the paper doesn't directly determine the amount of ink used, but the setting the driver is set for does. Most ink: coated clay coated matte paper : Swellable polymer g... 19 Nov 2009 07:13
New printer in incompatible with other one.
We have WinXP SP3 We have just installed a new Samsung printer/fax/scanner unit CLX6210FX on the computer via a network cable. Our other printer is a SharpAR5316 copier/printer connected via a USB cable. When we have it all connected up, the Sharp AR5316 keeps giving a constant off/on signal to the computer... 20 Nov 2009 22:23
Printer without driver
Are there any network printers that don't need drivers? The reason for asking is a network that has 3 operaitng systems of varoius levels, which gets into driver heck. I would think high-end network printers would have web interfaces for admin. & maint., and standard data formats (post script, pdf, text, jpg,... 2 Nov 2009 20:10
Brady Label Printer 2461.
I have a Brady Label Printer 2461. It's only printing half of my labels.. well one side of the labels. there is a nob on the bracket that holds the ribbon up against the labels. If I tighten the nob all the way down. the labels look great on the right side.. but hardly visible on the left side. and vice versa (if I ... 29 Oct 2009 07:38
How to share brother mfc 6800 between 32bit vista home and 64 bit windows 7 laptops
hello i have the brother 6800 connected to my 32 bit vista laptop but i would like to share that printer with my new 64 bit window 7 laptop. both laptop share internet through a router. how do i go about doing that? i was able to find the printer in the network but it failed to connect. is print server my only opt... 12 Nov 2009 17:22
HP Update problem
I have an older Win2K computer with an OfficeJet 7310. A few weeks ago, HP Update said there were updates available. One for HP Update itself, and a few others I forget. It first tried to update itself to what I assume is verison 5.2 (I don't know what was on there before.) There appeared to be some errors whe... 14 Oct 2009 16:59
REQ: Canon Pixma MP830 Service Manual and Parts Manual - TIA
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ... 10 Oct 2009 05:07
Dell Printer Software Causing Problems For UPS software.
Hey just thought I post this here so if anyone else is having problems they know the solution. Anyways we got a brand new printer it is the Dell 968 after installing it our ups worldship starting having problems. 2 things happened, 1 our remote station went super slow on processing shipments were normally it was... 1 Oct 2009 13:55
Anyone use CISinks.com?? Good or bad pls tell.
I'm looking to buy a CIS from them for my Artisan 700. I'd like to know if anyone here has ordered anything from them and what your experience was. Good products? Good service? They look like a good place to order from but you never know until you bite. Thanks. ... 4 Sep 2009 01:05