First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
HP 7210 fax error
I have a HP Officejet 7210 All in One printer. It is connected to my network. When I try to send a fax from one of the computers on the network I get an error message that says "the fax could not be sent because of a communication error with the fax device. The fax will be moved to the fax log where you can re... 25 Jan 2007 07:27
HP service error
Has anyone come across "49.4C03 Service Error" on a HP 4100? ... 18 Dec 2006 14:15
TSKROOT 1061
Morning. My printer is a Xerox Phaser 3500 DN (Postscript). It displays an error TSKROOT 1061 and wants to switch off/on when printing duplex PDF files. The printer prints: - on page 1 :side 1 and 2 - on rear of page 2: side 4 - one empty page Then the failure message above appears. What is t... 1 Nov 2006 16:16
Problems with a Xerox Phaser 8400
Hi, I just recently aquired a Xerox Phaser 8400 from a customer that was replacing it with a bigger unit. I did a test page from the printer before shutting it down and it seemed to work fine. I followed the instructions for moving the printer when shutting it down and allowed it to sit. I took the printer home ... 16 Oct 2006 12:52
Parts For Epsons
Does anyone know where i can buy spare parts for epsons in the UK?? (not business) Cheers ... 17 Sep 2006 06:55
Epson AcuLaser C4100 Error Code Service Req E101
Hello!!When I want to print, my printer alway show Service req E101 on the LCD display, anyone can help me to solve the problem?? Please!!!! ... 15 Sep 2006 05:26
Printheads
Are printheads available for Cannon IP 4000. -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ... 11 Sep 2006 16:01
Canon MP130 "Check Ink Tank" Error
Hello. Thank you in advance for anyone who may be able to assist me. My girlfriend's got a Canon MP130 that she's had for a couple of years. Recently it started feeding paper crookedly and then chewing it up. She found a piece of paper caught inside and removed it... but now the red Alarm light is flashing non-st... 5 Sep 2006 22:15
Question re Canon iP1500
Hi, I have a Canon iP1500 for the last year and so far its been working fine till last week. Its more of an all purpose printer and not a great printer but OK for me. Last week, I got a new color cart, Staples brand which I use and it has always printed photos fine. But they had a little too much pink in them and... 23 Apr 2006 00:57
Reset lexmark ink levels for x3350
Help, Does any one know how to reset the ink levels for a Lexmark x3350, 3in1 printer/copier/scanner? I have replaced the ink cartage and it keeps telling me the ink is low. If it is a regedit change, what would the value be? Thanks Kevin ... 9 Mar 2006 07:03