From: slc on
Help,
Does any one know how to reset the ink levels for a Lexmark x3350, 3in1
printer/copier/scanner?
I have replaced the ink cartage and it keeps telling me the ink is low.
If it is a regedit change, what would the value be?

Thanks
Kevin

From: whatcartridge.com on
Hi Kevin, try this:

I'm not sure if this will work with the X3350, but it works with most
other printers.

Remove the ink cartridge again, and then switch of the printer and
reboot the computer. After the computer starts again, switch on the
printer, it will ask for a new cartridge. Re-insert the cartridge and
the ink level should show correctly.

Hope this helps

James Sodor
www.whatcartridge.com

From: measekite on
*U
SPAMMER*

From: Cliff top on
Samsung use a fusible resistor that the 'blow' upon first fitting the
cartridge. (CLP500) Dunno if others use the same method, but you have to fit
a new 50 ohm resistor when you refill it.

AW

"measekite" <inkystinky(a)oem.com> wrote in message
> *U
> SPAMMER*
>
> whatcartridge.com wrote:
>
> >Hi Kevin, try this:
> >
> >I'm not sure if this will work with the X3350, but it works with most
> >other printers.
> >
> >Remove the ink cartridge again, and then switch of the printer and
> >reboot the computer. After the computer starts again, switch on the
> >printer, it will ask for a new cartridge. Re-insert the cartridge and
> >the ink level should show correctly.
> >
> >Hope this helps
> >
> >James Sodor
> >www.whatcartridge.com