From: JRB on
We have a HP 3055 which we can no longer use for scanning. It has lost
the setup for transferring the scanned document to a workstation and
reports "Not set up on PC" after pressing the "scan to" button. Any
attempt to reload the setup from any workstation eventually times out
with error "Failed to update the destination list in the All-in-one".
Yet, the same workstation can print to the 3055 and all other
communications with the machine work correctly. Sending faxes is
working fine, although periodically it fails to print an incoming fax,
and requires a power reset to print it from memory. Unfortunately this
machine is 6 months out of warranty.

Any suggestions?

TIA, John