From: Trevor on
I'm trying to print the same page 4 x on one page of A i.e. 4 x A6 copies.
I've tried multiple pages but it only shows in the preview panel one A6 copy
in the top left corner.

Have tried this on a HP 1022 Laser Printer and a Canon MP600R - both give
the same result.

From: Brian Carroll on
In article <4KKdnZ8UvPeGOwXWnZ2dnUVZ8nGdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>,
Trevor <trevor(a)nospam@woldsweather.co.uk> wrote:
> I'm trying to print the same page 4 x on one page of A i.e. 4
> x A6 copies. I've tried multiple pages but it only shows in
> the preview panel one A6 copy in the top left corner.

> Have tried this on a HP 1022 Laser Printer and a Canon MP600R
> - both give the same result.

The layout on the paper is usually a function of the application
from which you are printing, not the printer driver. Beware
however applications such as Adobe Acrobat Reader which has a
'multiple pages per sheet' option. This would allow you to print
4 x A6 pages of a multi-page document on 1 x A4, but not 4 copies
of the same page. On the other hand, it is common for photo
handling applications to allow multiple copies of the same
picture to be printed.

Tell us what type of file and from what application(s) you wish
to print.

Brian.

Brian Carroll, Ripon, North Yorkshire, UK bric at f2s dot com
From: Trevor on

"Brian Carroll" <bric-nospam(a)argonet.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <4KKdnZ8UvPeGOwXWnZ2dnUVZ8nGdnZ2d(a)brightview.co.uk>,
> Trevor <trevor(a)nospam@woldsweather.co.uk> wrote:
>> I'm trying to print the same page 4 x on one page of A i.e. 4
>> x A6 copies. I've tried multiple pages but it only shows in
>> the preview panel one A6 copy in the top left corner.
>
>> Have tried this on a HP 1022 Laser Printer and a Canon MP600R
>> - both give the same result.
>
> The layout on the paper is usually a function of the application
> from which you are printing, not the printer driver. Beware
> however applications such as Adobe Acrobat Reader which has a
> 'multiple pages per sheet' option. This would allow you to print
> 4 x A6 pages of a multi-page document on 1 x A4, but not 4 copies
> of the same page. On the other hand, it is common for photo
> handling applications to allow multiple copies of the same
> picture to be printed.
>
> Tell us what type of file and from what application(s) you wish
> to print.
>
> Brian.

Thanks for getting back Brian - using Adobe Reader 9 - Trevor - also in
Yorkshire (nr Driffield)

From: Trevor on
pdf file I should have added.
From: Periproct on

"Trevor" <trevor(a)nospam@woldsweather.co.uk> wrote in message
> I'm trying to print the same page 4 x on one page of A i.e. 4 x A6 copies.
> I've tried multiple pages but it only shows in the preview panel one A6
> copy
> in the top left corner.
>
> Have tried this on a HP 1022 Laser Printer and a Canon MP600R - both give
> the same result.

I use Qimage http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

Might be worth a try of the trial to see if you get on with it.