From: H.Henkler on
Forgot to mention two samples available at:

http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg
and
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg

From: Jan Alter on
"H.Henkler" <1und1/1122-217(a)online.de> wrote in message news:4C51A587.EBD0608B(a)online.de...
Forgot to mention two samples available at:
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg
and
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg

I've come across this happening when using premium gloss paper using various Epsons. But I've found when I set it to print at a higher resolution the banding will disappear. So try noting what you are printing at. If the software says something like "good photo" change it to "best photo", if resolutions are not indicated to be seen.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net

From: H.Henkler on

> "H.Henkler" <1und1/1122-217(a)online.de> wrote in message
> news:4C51A587.EBD0608B(a)online.de...Forgot to mention two
> samples available at:
>
> http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg
> and
> http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg
>
> I've come across this happening when using premium gloss
> paper using various Epsons. But I've found when I set it to
> print at a higher resolution the banding will disappear. So
> try noting what you are printing at. If the software says
> something like "good photo" change it to "best photo", if
> resolutions are not indicated to be seen.
> --
> Jan Alter
> bearpuf(a)verizon.net

Thanks, Jan,
the printer driver (Epson) does not offer different printing
resolutions, but the usual "photo" or "best photo" (optimales Foto),
which I have been trying both. The branding shows with other papers as
well.

Herb Henkler

From: H.Henkler on

From: Jan Alter on
"H.Henkler" <1und1/1122-217(a)online.de> wrote in message news:4C51C135.6BC5185B(a)online.de...

"H.Henkler" <1und1/1122-217(a)online.de> wrote in message news:4C51A587.EBD0608B(a)online.de...Forgot to mention two samples available at:
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding.jpg
and
http://www.henkler.de/Epson R200 banding-a.jpg

I've come across this happening when using premium gloss paper using various Epsons. But I've found when I set it to print at a higher resolution the banding will disappear. So try noting what you are printing at. If the software says something like "good photo" change it to "best photo", if resolutions are not indicated to be seen.
--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net
Thanks, Jan,
the printer driver (Epson) does not offer different printing resolutions, but the usual "photo" or "best photo" (optimales Foto), which I have been trying both. The branding shows with other papers as well.
Herb Henkler

Arthur Entlich fortunately has responded to offer you his Epson printing troubleshooting guide for clearing clogged nozzles, among other things it offers. I have utilized his manual for many years now. And he does update it regularly. Take advantage of it and download it as it will most likely bring aboard options to try to eliminate the banding problems.

Good luck,

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net