From: BillT on
OK, I think I am now making good progress with 'taming' bBrowser,
thanks to all the help.
However, having been through all what seemed to be the relevant
Properties I am unable to prevent Column Caption Click from
highlighting the whole column unless I apply oColumn:selectable :=
FALSE. But then, I cannot click on a cell in a column to select it!

I have CurrentMode set as #line, and use CellDoubleClick to fire off a
child window. But I want CaptionClick to trigger sorting by a Column -
without highlighting the whole body of the bBrowse.

Help, please.
Regards,
Bill

From: Geoff Schaller on
Bill,

This requires a fix to the source code of bBrowser. It is built-in
behaviour you cannot otherwise change. If you have the source code I can
send you the changes. If you do not - go and buy the source code version
and I will fix it for you <g>.

Geoff

From: Joachim Bieler on
Hi Bill,

if your callback method CaptionClick() return the value TRUE then this behaviour is deactivated.

method CaptionClick(oEvent) class myDataWindow
return TRUE

Regards
Joachim Bieler

From: BillT on
Joachim,

Many thanks, that was just so easy.

Regards,
Bill

P.S. I would still like a sort of bBrowser 101 written introduction to
bBrowser, but the only extra that I have found is Tom Walden's Devcon
2003 paper. Is there anything else?

From: Geoff Schaller on
Not quite Joachim. This also involves captiondoubleclick().
I have to disable some of your code - I have mentioned it before.

Geoff