From: Jayesh Modha on
Hi All,

My application is running IIS 7. It is set to recycle through IIS
settings regularly. Is there anyway I could wire to that event
through .Net? Does anybody know if IIS 7 exposes any kind of event for
recycle?
I need to run an executable file whenever the IIS recycle happens.
Thanks a lot for looking at this post. Your reply is highly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Jayesh Modha
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Apr 14, 9:06 pm, Jayesh Modha <jayesh.mo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My application is running IIS 7. It is set to recycle through IIS
> settings regularly. Is there anyway I could wire to that event
> through .Net? Does anybody know if IIS 7 exposes any kind of event for
> recycle?
> I need to run an executable file whenever the IIS recycle happens.
> Thanks a lot for looking at this post. Your reply is highly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jayesh Modha

I'm not sure about the purpose of doing it but you can try to recycle
the pool programmatically. Another option is to monitor the event log