From: JohnE on
I have modalpopupextender that uses a scrollbar. There is a formview being
used inside the modal. The scrollbars are due to the length of the
information the modal is holding. I would like to have a stationary header
and footer to the modal. The header holds a title and the footer will hold
several buttons. How is this done?
Thanks...John
From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Apr 15, 4:08 am, JohnE <Jo...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I have modalpopupextender that uses a scrollbar.  There is a formview being
> used inside the modal.  The scrollbars are due to the length of the
> information the modal is holding.  I would like to have a stationary header
> and footer to the modal.  The header holds a title and the footer will hold
> several buttons.  How is this done?
> Thanks...John

Well, I think it can be done by using a scrollable div container for
the formview. Then the header will be on top of it and footer comes
after