From: sowji on

Is there any sample LabVIEW Program for capturing image or recording video from USB webcamera using WIN32 API's from avicap32.dll without need of having IMAQ Vision?
Thanks in advance for your help.

From: Coal Man on
Sowji,

Though there is no direct example for using that particular dll, there are many examples that can be found by using the LabVIEW help, especially using the help >> Find Examples... and searching for DLL.  Even using the help and searching for call library function node will return many useful articles on using the call library function node.  Also, there are more articles on ni.com.  A search on our website for "external dll" or "using dlls" returned a couple of interesting articles that you may want to peruse.

&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Also, a search on Google returned a page describing some of the functions of the avicap32.dll that will be useful.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
I hope this is usefull.&nbsp; I think that after looking through these resources, you should have a good base to use this DLL with LabVIEW.&nbsp; Have a great day.