From: "J.J. Vastiau" on
Hi Johnny,

Where do I find "autocorrections" In options in writer?

Rgds

Jean-Jacques VASTIAU

jjv(a)telenet.be

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

-- Albert Schweitzer

From: Guy Voets on
2010/1/27 J.J. Vastiau <jjv(a)telenet.be>:
> Hi Johnny,
>
> Where do I find "autocorrections" In options in writer?
>
> Rgds
> Jean-Jacques VASTIAU

Hello

In the main menu Extra (or is it Tools in English), last option but
one in the droplist is Options for AutoCorrect, where yo'll find the
replacement table etc.
--
Guy
using dutch OOo 3.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Johnny Rosenberg on
2010/1/27 J.J. Vastiau <jjv(a)telenet.be>:
> Hi Johnny,
>
> Where do I find "autocorrections" In options in writer?

A misunderstanding. It's not in Tools → Options…. It's in Tools. I run
the Swedish version, but directly translatet it SHOULD read something
like ”Options for auto correction” or ”auto correction options” or
something like that. Directly under Tool, that is.

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg

From: Johnny Rosenberg on
2010/1/27 Johnny Rosenberg <gurus.knugum(a)gmail.com>:
> 2010/1/27 J.J. Vastiau <jjv(a)telenet.be>:
>> Hi Johnny,
>>
>> Where do I find "autocorrections" In options in writer?
>
> A misunderstanding. It's not in Tools → Options…. It's in Tools. I run
> the Swedish version, but directly translatet it SHOULD read something
> like ”Options for auto correction” or ”auto correction options” or
> something like that. Directly under Tool, that is.

Or maybe something like ”preferences for autocorrection”? Well, take a
close look in your tools menu, and I am sure you'll find it.

Johnny Rosenberg

From: "J.J. Vastiau" on
It works, thak you all very much

Jean-Jacques VASTIAU

jjv(a)telenet.be

It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.

-- James Thurber