From: John Jones on
There are more objects than me, but there are no fewer objects than me.
What is the reason for that?

Am I either the first cardinal or the first number, or neither?
From: John Stafford on
In article <heso5c$vfk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
John Jones <jonescardiff(a)btinternet.com> wrote:

> There are more objects than me, but there are no fewer objects than me.
> What is the reason for that?
>
> Am I either the first cardinal or the first number, or neither?

You are the number one, which you have written before as not existing,
therefore you do not exist.
From: Virgil on
In article <nhoj-845471.22342228112009(a)news.supernews.com>,
John Stafford <nhoj(a)droffats.ten> wrote:

> In article <heso5c$vfk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> John Jones <jonescardiff(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > There are more objects than me, but there are no fewer objects than me.
> > What is the reason for that?
> >
> > Am I either the first cardinal or the first number, or neither?
>
> You are the number one, which you have written before as not existing,
> therefore you do not exist.

We cannot determine whether you are a cardinal, Jonesy, without knowing
the colour of your hat.
From: Christopher A. Lee on
On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:34:22 -0600, John Stafford <nhoj(a)droffats.ten>
wrote:

>In article <heso5c$vfk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
> John Jones <jonescardiff(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> There are more objects than me, but there are no fewer objects than me.
>> What is the reason for that?
>>
>> Am I either the first cardinal or the first number, or neither?
>
>You are the number one, which you have written before as not existing,
>therefore you do not exist.

He's a one all right. A one of them.
From: Olrik on
Virgil wrote:
> In article <nhoj-845471.22342228112009(a)news.supernews.com>,
> John Stafford <nhoj(a)droffats.ten> wrote:
>
>> In article <heso5c$vfk$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
>> John Jones <jonescardiff(a)btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> There are more objects than me, but there are no fewer objects than me.
>>> What is the reason for that?
>>>
>>> Am I either the first cardinal or the first number, or neither?
>> You are the number one, which you have written before as not existing,
>> therefore you do not exist.
>
> We cannot determine whether you are a cardinal, Jonesy, without knowing
> the colour of your hat.

Or without knowing how many boys you raped!

;-)

Olrik