From: ramswell on
A) Is there anyone out there that has all the Commodore Cartridge
Programs "BURNED" onto (1) Eprom where I can just plug it into the
socket on my empty cartridge slot and merely select which program I
want to run off of it?

And (B) As far as the cartridge itself is concerned, I noticed that
there a few different jumpers on them and it got me wondering what
each one does and which is the "MAIN ONE" that swaps banks to the
other ROM on the other side of the board.

Does anyone out here know anything about this stuff cause I'm
curious to fool around with them a bit and see what I can come up
with. :):):):)

Have a great day everybody!

Charles
From: DMackey828 on
On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:53:27 -0800 (PST), ramswell
<shifty_butch(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> A) Is there anyone out there that has all the Commodore Cartridge
>Programs "BURNED" onto (1) Eprom where I can just plug it into the
>socket on my empty cartridge slot and merely select which program I
>want to run off of it?
>
> And (B) As far as the cartridge itself is concerned, I noticed that
>there a few different jumpers on them and it got me wondering what
>each one does and which is the "MAIN ONE" that swaps banks to the
>other ROM on the other side of the board.
>
> Does anyone out here know anything about this stuff cause I'm
>curious to fool around with them a bit and see what I can come up
>with. :):):):)
>

> Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Have a great day everybody!
>
> Charles

What cartridge are you using that has jumpers on it?
Any Pics?
From: Michael on
On Jan 11, 8:53 pm, ramswell <shifty_bu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>  A) Is there anyone out there that has all the Commodore Cartridge
> Programs "BURNED" onto (1) Eprom where I can just plug it into the
> socket on my empty cartridge slot and merely select which program I
> want to run off of it?
>
>  And (B)  As far as the cartridge itself is concerned, I noticed that
> there a few different jumpers on them and it got me wondering what
> each one does and which is the "MAIN ONE" that swaps banks to the
> other ROM on the other side of the board.
>
>   Does anyone out here know anything about this stuff cause I'm
> curious to fool around with them a bit and see what I can come up
>
>   Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
>
>   Have a great day everybody!
>
>   Charles

Kinda' sounds like you want a Easy Flash or a MMC Replay. The MMC
Replay you just put all the CRT files on a SD Card and put it into the
MMC Replay. It does not play all CRT files, from my understand, but it
does play most games.