From: pogi on
I've been away from mature computers for a while, I just skimmed
through the latest Commodore Free. It looks like you guys are making
the Commodore new again with all the hardware stuff being made. I
especially like that NATAMI advanced Amiga comparable. The Commodore's
certainly has not become a door stop like the rest of them.

Ken Harbit
Greenville NC
From: Bill Garber on

"pogi" <harbit(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been away from mature computers for a while,
> I just skimmed through the latest Commodore Free.
> It looks like you guys are making the Commodore
> new again with all the hardware stuff being made.
> I especially like that NATAMI advanced Amiga
> comparable. The Commodore certainly has not become
> a door stop like the rest of them.
>
> Ken Harbit
> Greenville NC

What does this mean, "Like the rest of them"?

Apple II and Atari 8-bit alike have some
very nice innovative hardware made for them
since they have acquired the name 'Vintage'.

Bill

From: pogi on
On Jan 12, 3:10 pm, "Bill Garber" <willy4...(a)garberstreet.com> wrote:
> "pogi" <har...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

I didn't know that, I guess I have been away for a while.

ken

From: jonny on
On 12/01/2010 8:10pm, Bill Garber wrote:
> "pogi"<harbit(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I've been away from mature computers for a while,
>> I just skimmed through the latest Commodore Free.
>> It looks like you guys are making the Commodore
>> new again with all the hardware stuff being made.
>> I especially like that NATAMI advanced Amiga
>> comparable. The Commodore certainly has not become
>> a door stop like the rest of them.
>>
>> Ken Harbit
>> Greenville NC
>
> What does this mean, "Like the rest of them"?
>
> Apple II and Atari 8-bit alike have some
> very nice innovative hardware made for them
> since they have acquired the name 'Vintage'.
>
> Bill

The Apple II would make a very expensive door stop!
From: Bill Garber on

"jonny" <jonny(a)no-email.org> wrote in message
> On 12/01/2010 8:10pm, Bill Garber wrote:
>> "pogi"<harbit(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> 4g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...
>>> I've been away from mature computers for a while,
>>> I just skimmed through the latest Commodore Free.
>>> It looks like you guys are making the Commodore
>>> new again with all the hardware stuff being made.
>>> I especially like that NATAMI advanced Amiga
>>> comparable. The Commodore certainly has not become
>>> a door stop like the rest of them.
>>>
>>> Ken Harbit
>>> Greenville NC
>>
>> What does this mean, "Like the rest of them"?
>>
>> Apple II and Atari 8-bit alike have some
>> very nice innovative hardware made for them
>> since they have acquired the name 'Vintage'.
>>
>> Bill
>>

> The Apple II would make a very expensive door stop!

"THE" Apple II, yes, but you can get a II+, IIe, IIgs
fairly reasonably these days. They are not all as 'Rare'
as you may believe.

Bill