From: RobertB on
Deep from the coffers of RB Productions comes another
historical video - Jeri Ellsworth at the Chicago Commodore
Expo 2000. She was making her first presentation of the
C64 24-bit graphics board, which eventually became the
CommodoreOne.

See other renown Commodorians at the presentation, too --
Dave "Snogpitch" Witmer, Dale Sidebottom (who is doing
most of the questioning), Steve Grassman, Per Olofsson,
Linda Tanner, Ryan Czerwinski, Nate Dannenberg,
Raymond Day, Steve Judd, and the voice of Roger Lawhorn.

For some reason, I couldn't find the original Digital 8 tape
of the presentation but found a VHS copy (?!?!). The VHS
copy was converted, and the presentation is now posted at

http://blip.tv/file/3074506

Truly,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://videocam.net.au/fcug
The Other Group of Amigoids
http://www.calweb.com/~rabel1/
Southern California Commodore & Amiga Network
http://www.sccaners.org
From: Vanessa Ezekowitz on
On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:16:38 -0800 (PST)
RobertB <rbernardo(a)iglou.com> wrote:

> Deep from the coffers of RB Productions comes another
> historical video - Jeri Ellsworth at the Chicago Commodore
> Expo 2000. She was making her first presentation of the
> C64 24-bit graphics board, which eventually became the
> CommodoreOne
>
>[...]
>
> http://blip.tv/file/3074506

For those who want to retain a copy of these videos Robert is posting, go to
http://www.videosnag.com/ and enter either of the URLs Robert posted.
Select "Blip.tv" from the drop down at the bottom, and hit "Download".

A new address will appear in your address bar, and you should be given an
option to save the file. If not, you'll end up in a video player. Copy the
new address and fire up a download manager (or just use wget or similar) to
save it.

Thanks Robert!

--
"There are some things in life worth obsessing over. Most
things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."

From: Michael on
On Jan 13, 1:26 pm, Vanessa Ezekowitz <vanessaezekow...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:16:38 -0800 (PST)
>
> RobertB <rberna...(a)iglou.com> wrote:
> > Deep from the coffers of RB Productions comes another
> > historical video - Jeri Ellsworth at the Chicago Commodore
> > Expo 2000. She was making her first presentation of the
> > C64 24-bit graphics board, which eventually became the
> > CommodoreOne
>
> >[...]
>
> >http://blip.tv/file/3074506
>
> For those who want to retain a copy of these videos Robert is posting, go tohttp://www.videosnag.com/and enter either of the URLs Robert posted.
> Select "Blip.tv" from the drop down at the bottom, and hit "Download".
>
> A new address will appear in your address bar, and you should be given an
> option to save the file.  If not, you'll end up in a video player.  Copy the
> new address and fire up a download manager (or just use wget or similar) to
> save it.
>
> Thanks Robert!
>
> --
> "There are some things in life worth obsessing over.  Most
> things aren't, and when you learn that, life improves."http://starbase.globalpc.net/~ezekowitz
> Vanessa E. <vanDEesLEsaTEezTHekISow...(a)gmail.com>
> (Delete the obvious to email me)
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: n...(a)netfront.net ---

Just a note. A-Tube also works great with it, too. Put the URL into
it, Select the format (I selected WMV) and click download.