From: Douglas J. Steele on
Actually, it wasn't an extra double quote. You were victim of line-wrap. The
line was supposed to end & "', ", but the closing double quote showed up as
a second line.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

From: jeninOk on
Thanks, Doug -- whew that could have been bad!!!!!

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: scanning to access table
Next: OutputTo pdf error