From: Nuno Silva on
Hi,

I'm used to use categories to group messages contacts, everything that I
need to categorize in Outlook.

I used a feature that I can't not find right now, this feature is very
usefull and it saves a lot of time and it is so simple, it's when we reply or
foward a message the categories that are in original message are copied to
the foward or replied message.

I don't remember if it is a configuration trought registry or in the options
of Outlook and I can not find it and I already spend a lot of time searching
the options of outlook.

thanks in advance,
Nuno
From: Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] on

For the case it's OL07, it doesn't send categories by default. You need to
add something to the registry, for which you can download a *.reg file here:

http://www.vboffice.net/workshop.html?lang=en&smp=1&cmd=showitem#t16

--
Best regards
Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook