From: Neil Rutman on
I'm noticing a little sibilance/clash of vocals and cymbals in the
headphones. Will address that when I get back.

Neil R

From: Steve_Karl on
Excellent!
This one is really nicely produced. Great bass sound and smokin' groove. Nice quirky guitar sounds.
Great vocals.
My only hope would be that you'd bring the snare and kick out a little more with some mid range "pop"
to make the groove a bit more infectious.

Steve

From: Neil Rutman on
Great suggestion Steve! I'll work on that when I return. Thanks for
listening.

Neil R

From: polymod on

"Neil Rutman" <neilrut(a)speakeasy.net> wrote in message
> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman
>
> I'll be out of town until monday but hopefully will be able to reply to
> comments on this. Thanks in advance for listening.

Yea!
Your voice sounds great in this tune.
I love this song. I can hear it on the radio.
Then again, it's too good for radio<g>

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Poly!!!