From: Neil Rutman on
www.soundclick.com/neilrutman

I'll be out of town until monday but hopefully will be able to reply to
comments on this. Thanks in advance for listening.

Neil R

From: Neil Rutman on
Thanks Glennbo. Wiggly nasaly guitar is "chugg from FM7. New mix was posted
7:30 am pst.

Neil R

From: Martin Holmes on
I really like this song -- very catchy indeed. It's been going round in
my head since I first listened to it.

The recording is great. I wouldn't change much -- I think I'd add some
harmonies in chorus, and I'd like a bit more snare and bass.

Cheers,
Martin

From: Neil Rutman on
Back from my trip. Poly, Rick, Martin - thanks so much for the comments. I
was at a music conference in Vegas and got some interesting feedback on this
tune - so I think a slight re-mix will probably be in order. I'll post again
after I get a chance to do that.

Neil R

From: John Braner on
On 07/06/2010 05:30, Neil Rutman wrote:
> Back from my trip. Poly, Rick, Martin - thanks so much for the comments. I
> was at a music conference in Vegas and got some interesting feedback on this
> tune - so I think a slight re-mix will probably be in order. I'll post again
> after I get a chance to do that.
>
> Neil R
>
> "Martin Holmes"<mholmesDEATHTOSPAM(a)uvic.ca> wrote in message
>> I really like this song -- very catchy indeed. It's been going round in my
>> head since I first listened to it.
>>
>> The recording is great. I wouldn't change much -- I think I'd add some
>> harmonies in chorus, and I'd like a bit more snare and bass.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin
>>
>> On 10-06-03 01:25 AM, Neil Rutman wrote:
>>> www.soundclick.com/neilrutman
>>>
>>> I'll be out of town until monday but hopefully will be able to reply to
>>> comments on this. Thanks in advance for listening.
>>>
>>> Neil R

Sorry to be late - I agree with the others that it's a great tune. I would definitely turn up the
kick and snare a little to accent the groove. ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner